11 Posts
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Electrician broke the globe - Hi, my electrician broke the globe when installing today. Can I order just a new globe? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Master bathroom update - So I have this bathroom...thinking paint cabs navy, new mirrors and lights, and putting new tile over the floor tile. Maybe a gray? Big re... Read More
    4 Comments
Marja Welsh started a discussion
    3 Comments
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Exterior Facelift Help - Anyone have any ideas to change the style of this house? Does it need a 2nd story on garage, or can we somehow work with that angle?? What... Read More
    16 Comments
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Would someone who knows what they're talking about help me out? I hope I didn't just make a mistake! As I type this I'm having all the tri... Read More
    Comment
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Calling all landscapers/curb appeal experts! - Thoughts? Ideas? Had just a few of the large plants trimmed, but I know it needs more. Corkscrew pine is nice and apparently worth a lo... Read More
    6 Comments
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Super white quartzite surface - Hi, We just had our super white quartzite installed in our kitchen yesterday, and the surface has streaks that you can really only see in r... Read More
    2 Comments
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Bad hardwood floor refinish? - We had our red oak hardwood floors refinished this last week and are overall pleased with the color, but when looking at the floor from a st... Read More
    6 Comments
Marja Welsh started a discussion
Exterior colors - Hi friends! I'm thinking of doing BM Briarwood as my main exterior color, but don't know what to do for trim/accents. I saw a home with a ... Read More
    1 Comment
Marja Welsh started a discussion
kitchen design - need to order cabinets yesterday. ;) - Hi! I need a little help! We are putting in a new kitchen! 1. Is there a typical placement for a built-in wastebasket? In our current... Read More
    16 Comments
Show More Events...