11 Posts
martachka1 started a discussion
spam me with your favorite linear fireplace wall designs - We are building a gas-vented linear fireplace. The fireplace will be below a tv (that’s our only option). It will be in our main living room... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
where are the closet knobs from? - Hi, I love the knobs on the closet doors and drawers? Do you remember where they are from or what they’re called?
    3 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
please help with kitchen backsplash - Hello, we are in a bit of a predicament as the wrong stone was installed in our kitchen from the one that we had selected and agreed upon. T... Read More
    25 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
have looked EVERYWHERE for the right vanity but to no avail- pls help - Hi, maybe someone here can steer me in the right direction. I am looking for a very specific vanity for our powder room and cannot find it. ... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
any experiences with Moon Valley v811 Vadara Quartz? - Hello, we are strongly considering the Moon Valley v811 polished quartz from Vadara. Please let me know your thoughts, as well as any experi... Read More
    2 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
help me choose a range please - Hello, I’ve read many of the threads on here, but with so many choices haven’t found just the right one for us. I’m looking for a 30” gas s... Read More
    15 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
dilemma- need to decide fast please help - Hello, newbie here! I need some advice and unfortunately I do not have any pictures to show for it. We are in the process of building our h... Read More
    15 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
heated towel rail in small bathroom? - Hello! We are in the process of building our home. I originally wanted to put electric heated towel rails in the primary bathroom and kids’ ... Read More
    5 Comments
martachka1 started a discussion
floor and decor Ashford and NuCore flooring question - Hello, we are in the process of building our home and our contractor suggested that we purchase the floors and bathroom tiles from Floor and... Read More
    Comment
martachka1 started a discussion
Need advice on living room space design - Hello, I'm faced with a dilemma. Our living room is very large but has strange configurations. There is one very large wall (I believe about... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...