39 Posts
Martha started a discussion
Floor - What is the dark circle area in the middle of the floor?
    5 Comments
Martha started a discussion
Ceiling fans - I love the ceiling fans. Where can I purchase them?
    1 Comment
Martha started a discussion
Mirror - Where can I buy the leaner mirror?
    1 Comment
Martha started a discussion
Mirror - Where can I purchase the mirror?
    1 Comment
Martha started a discussion
Mirror - Where can I buy the mirror
    Comment
Martha started a discussion
Wall mount faucet - What is the brand of the wall mount faucet?
    Comment
Martha started a discussion
Wall faucet - What brand is the wall mount faucet?
    Comment
Martha started a discussion
Tile behind sink - Can you tell me the color and brand of tile behind the sink?
1 Like    1 Comment
Martha started a discussion
Tile - Can you tell me the color of the tile and the manufacturer?
    Comment
Martha started a discussion
Chandelier - Can you tell me about the chandelier? Dimensions and manufacturer, please?
    Comment
Show More Events...