10 Posts
mbishop38 started a discussion
Design for leaving house to a pool deck decision - We are in the middle of building a pool and are discussing our options for the deck off the back of our house. We've had a few hiccups which... Read More
    3 Comments
mbishop38 started a discussion
window covering help for living room - Hi there, I want to add some window coverings to my living room. It is very neutral. We plan on ordering this rug to go in the space. Wha... Read More
    16 Comments
mbishop38 started a discussion
Sofa that is less than 79 inches long and firm - We are looking for a sofa for our living room that is smaller: between 72-78 inches and is firm. Any suggestions or recommendations? We l... Read More
    Comment
mbishop38 started a discussion
Firm or soft - I'm looking for a smaller sofa that is firm for my living room. Can you tell me the firmness of the Logan? I love the look.
    1 Comment
mbishop38 started a discussion
Need help for my living room - I'm planning to buy all new furniture as these couches are too big for our new space. Do you have any suggestions for configurations that w... Read More
    3 Comments
mbishop38 started a discussion
rug/other throw pillows to match existing? - I have these two pillows and I would love to find a rug and other maybe less crazy pillows to go with them. the walls are light grey and th... Read More
    3 Comments
mbishop38 started a discussion
What to plant to make large lawn smaller - I am nearing the end of a new construction project. Due to the large space cleared for a geothermal system, we have a lot of area for lawn.... Read More
    1 Comment
mbishop38 started a discussion
Here is an attachment for the entire bottom floor. We changed around the mudroom area so I had draw that in myself.
    1 Comment
mbishop38 started a discussion
best use of long narrow mudroom hallway - Due to some design decisions in our new construction, we are now left with a long narrow hallway in our mudroom. We added hookups so that a... Read More
    3 Comments