8 Posts
mcklood started a discussion
Pictures above crib? - Where are the pictures above the crib from?
    Comment
mcklood started a discussion
Raccoon, bunny and mouse pictures? - Where are the raccoon, mouse, and bunny pictures from?
    Comment
mcklood started a discussion
Outdoor light fixtures - Can anyone help? I'm part of a condo association and we have some light fixtures on the outside of our building. We need to replace a few of... Read More
    6 Comments
mcklood started a discussion
Bedroom wall help please - I am looking for something to go above the bed in my bedroom and for the wall around the chair/vanity area. I am looking for something uniqu... Read More
1 Like    29 Comments
mcklood started a discussion
Ideas for a table? - I want to put a console table next to the couch but how tall should it be? Should it be right next to couch or centered in the middle of the... Read More
    8 Comments
mcklood started a discussion
Something for above sofa - Any ideas for what I can put behind the sofa in my 1 bedroom condo? Attached pics of kitchen too for reference. I've looked at a million art... Read More
    14 Comments
mcklood started a discussion
How far up should backsplash go? - I am buying my first home - a condo - and the glass 1 x 1 inch tile backsplash looks kind of unfinished. At the very least, I want to put ti... Read More
    12 Comments
mcklood started a discussion
New Condo and I don't know where to start! - I'm a first-time home buyer and I don't know where to start with design and decor! I want to keep things light, use a lot of white with spla... Read More
    2 Comments