11 Posts
meddr101 started a discussion
Update entry way - Desperately needing help updating our entryway. I could really use some suggestions on functionality and how to make it look/feel put togeth... Read More
    41 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
Help decorate/design my new office!! - Please help me add a designer touch to my very bland, blah office. Would love some touches of blue. What are you suggestions on where to sta... Read More
1 Like    29 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
Help design/decorate my office!! - Please help me add a designer touch to my very bland, blah office. Would love some touches of blue. What are you suggestions on where to sta... Read More
    2 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
How to choose end tables?? - We have our new sofas, but I am struggling to choose some end tables. We would use them for lamps and maybe a place for a drink. Our floors ... Read More
    26 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
Zone 9b Pool Landscaping HELP. - We are getting ready to put in a new pool cage, but the screen will be going all the way down to the patio. So, I need to add a 1-2 foot bed... Read More
    2 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
Zone 9b Pool Landscaping HELP. - We are getting ready to put in a new pool cage, but the screen will be going all the way down to the patio. So, I need to add a 1-2 foot bed... Read More
    Comment
meddr101 started a discussion
Our New Pool Before & After - Hi Everyone, I know how much I enjoy seeing everyone else's "Before and After's", so I thought I would share mine. Hope you all ha... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
Pantry Configuration HELP. - I am getting ready to add some organization to the pantry. I had a consultation and they drew up an idea, but it doesn't seem very efficient... Read More
    5 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
Living room layout - Help needed. - I have tried a few configurations for this room, but nothing seems to sit right with me. I don't have the experience to figure this one out ... Read More
    18 Comments
meddr101 started a discussion
How to dress the Buffet? - Hello Houzzers! I need some pro help here. I just cannot figure out how to address this area. I would like to hang 3 paintings shown here wi... Read More
1 Like    59 Comments
Show More Events...