18 Posts
Lauren started a discussion
Where did the door handle come from? - I would love to find something like that for a door in my house.
    1 Comment
Lauren started a discussion
Do you know what color the cabinets are? - I’ve been looking for something just like this.
    Comment
Lauren started a discussion
bathroom windows & privacy front of house - Don’t ask me why I didn’t think about this at all when our architect placed three windows along the front of our house where the new master ... Read More
    12 Comments
Lauren started a discussion
3 bathrooms - how many floor styles? - We're going to completely remodel and expand our current house, adding a new master suite and guest bathroom, in addition to creating an off... Read More
    10 Comments
Lauren started a discussion
Bedroom dimensions - What size is this bedroom? It looks relatively modest in size.
    1 Comment
Lauren started a discussion
Bathroom dimensions - Can you tell me what the before and after dimensions are for both bathrooms? This looks like a great solution for our two bathrooms (one min... Read More
    2 Comments
Lauren started a discussion
Where to buy interior doors? Mine need replacing! - Where is the best place to buy decent but also affordable interior doors? I want to replace all the interior doors in my house. We painted... Read More
    3 Comments
Lauren started a discussion
Out swing bathroom door? - I want to turn a bathroom closet into a freestanding shower (use adjacent closet for shower also). But the bathroom door swings to where the... Read More
    2 Comments
Lauren started a discussion
Shopping online for Bathroom remodel - Where do you shop online? About to take the plunge and remodel our mini-master bathroom which I see from my bed every night. So long 1960s b... Read More
    1 Comment
Lauren started a discussion
Trees at mature height? - How tall do these trees grow? I like the way the ones on the left of the picture seem to drape over the walkway adding shade. Are they train... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...