9 Posts
melindamfinch started a discussion
What color is the wood stained on the ceiling? - I love the ceiling!!!! What color stain did you use and is it pine?
    Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
    Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
Decking? - Is the decking the same imported porcelain tile? I love how white it is!
    Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
Decking - Beautiful pool! What is the decking material?
    Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
What is the decking material? - Hi, love this decking! What material is it?
    Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
What is the pool decking material? - What is the pool decking - beautiful!
    Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
    Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
What fabric/material is the sofa made of? - Would like to know if that is velvet, micro suede, etc
    1 Comment
melindamfinch started a discussion
Are plantation shutters as window treatments too traditional for this - We are building a house similar to these. I am trying to choose window treatments. I always thought I would choose some type of shutters, ... Read More
    7 Comments