12 Posts
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Bedroom redo - I just got the flooring installed, the rug, a new bed, and bedding.. The colors of the walls are grey, bedding dark purple, rug is grey, pu... Read More
    1 Comment
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Bedroom redo - I just got the flooring installed, the rug and a new bed and bedding.. The colors of the walls are grey, bedding dark purple, rug is grey, p... Read More
    9 Comments
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Yay Austin! - I like vet in Austin too, trying to find a rug with purple in it.. Where is the rug from?
    1 Comment
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
What is the paint color on the walls? - What is the paint color on the walls?
    Comment
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Where is the rug from? - Where is the rug from?
    Comment
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Landscaping - I bought these plants for my front flower bed and when I bought them the lady who helped me , helped put them in an order for me, but it doe... Read More
    10 Comments
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Need help with furniture and placement - Hi, I have an interesting living space and want to update my couches, I am not sure if I should do a sofa and love seat or a sectional, an... Read More
    1 Comment
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Furniture help - Hi, I have an interesting living space and want to update my couches, I am not sure if I should do a sofa and love seat or a sectional, and... Read More
    1 Comment
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
Living room help! - My intent was always to get rid of the fireplace. I have grown to like it but feel my living room looks southwestern, which I don't like. I... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
melkmiller2000 started a discussion
YIKES! FIREPLACE! PROF DESIGN HELP IN AUSTIN? - I posted my living room with my very large very round southwestern style late 70's fireplace, asking for design help. I got good responses b... Read More
    16 Comments
Show More Events...