5 Posts
Melissa started a discussion
Deeos it matter where I purchase a Bosch Dishwasher? - Does it matter where you buy a Bosch dishwasher? A higher end appliance store or someplace like Sears or Home Depot? I ask because I bought ... Read More
    6 Comments
Melissa started a discussion
Drilling holes in a Semihandmade godmorgen drawer front - Getting ready to drill holes in my walnut Semihandmade drawer front. I'm kind of nervous, any tips or experiences to share?
    12 Comments
Melissa started a discussion
Kitchen remodel - GC or a kitchen designer - Reposting this from remodeling thread: I want to remodel my kitchen - new cabinets, countertops, flooring, lighting, everything but the appl... Read More
    4 Comments
Melissa started a discussion
Kitchen Remodel - GC or a kitchen designer - I want to remodel my kitchen - new cabinets, countertops, flooring, lighting, everything but the appliances, they are newish. I don't need ... Read More
    4 Comments