35 Posts
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Help with the top of a kitchen island - I purchased this kitchen island used and the top is really scratched up which is ok I don't like the light wood. It isn't butcher block and ... Read More
    9 Comments
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Please help me choose! - I have a bed between my azaleas and my wood porch that I thought I had the perfect solution... Purple Fountain grass.. it covered the front ... Read More
    9 Comments
mellowd_tx started a discussion
What the heck is this? - In my friend's yard... We don't know if it's a tree or a scrub or what and what kind... thanks
    1 Comment
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Shark Steam cleaner - I love my shark steam cleaner but it wont sit properly into the handle and steam leaks out. How do I fix that?
    Comment
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Potty training Chorkies - I have 2 9-month-old chories, they stay crated during the day while I'm at work and then when I go to bed with access to the backyard. Am I ... Read More
    6 Comments
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Multi day time alarm Clock - I need an alarm clock for Wed-Sat at one time, on Sun another time and only occasionally on Mon & Tues. Any ideas? Not my phone, I'll fo... Read More
    1 Comment
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Sweet little chorkies - I have Chorkie (Chiauaghua/Yorkie) litter mates who weigh right now 4 lbs and are 6 months old. I live in the piney woods of east Texas and... Read More
    10 Comments
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Puppy chews - Although I have purchases all types of chew toys I still catch my puppies chewing on furniture. They seem to prefer wood at times. Is there ... Read More
    17 Comments
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Chorkie Puppies! - I just rescued a pair of siblings chorkies. Would it be better to start training one at a time or try to train them both at the same time? T... Read More
    1 Comment
mellowd_tx started a discussion
Hydrangea blooms are very small - What do I do for established hydrangeas that are blooming but the blooms themselves are very small. Maybe a 1/4 as large as they have been i... Read More
    17 Comments
Show More Events...