7 Posts
merrigay started a discussion
Spa Green Checked Material - Says out of stock for other than sample cut. Do you expect this to come back into stock?
    1 Comment
merrigay started a discussion
I have 2of these.1 works&1 doesn't. - Do these have batteries that can be changed? I have two of these; one has worked for months and the other never worked. How do you change ... Read More
    1 Comment
merrigay started a discussion
Art Work Over Sofa - Is this an original painting or is it available for purchase? Does anyone know who the artist is? Thanks.
    Comment
merrigay started a discussion
Suggestions for teen loft bedroom - Haven't seen anything on this kind of design dilemma. My granddaughter is going to stay with me for a year while she goes to college. She ... Read More
1 Like    33 Comments
merrigay started a discussion
Love the carpet. Source? - I have what appear to be extremely similar wall and floor colors and cannot find a rug I like--usually they are rust and don't pick up the d... Read More
    2 Comments
merrigay started a discussion
Sphinx Kaleidoscope Midnight - Is the background dark blue or black?
1 Like    1 Comment
merrigay started a discussion
Love the chandelier. Brand or where can I find it. Name of style? - I saw something similar on a TV design show. Does this have a particular name? Would you consider it rustic? This room doesn't look rusti... Read More
    1 Comment