10 Posts
Michelle O started a discussion
What color paint was used on the walls? - Beautiful kitchen! What color paint was used on the walls?
    2 Comments
Michelle O started a discussion
Paint Colors - Wall and Trim? - What paint color did you use for the wall and trim? Beautiful design.
1 Like    Comment
Michelle O started a discussion
How do I delete my duplicate post on Houzz app? - How do I delete my duplicate post on Houzz app? I posted twice because it looked like my first one did not go through despite my search for ... Read More
    1 Comment
Michelle O started a discussion
Best white? Bedroom with SE-facing window and SW window - I’m going insane. Please help! I want to paint my new bedroom’s walls white—a white with barely any chroma/undertone (or none at all). The ... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Michelle O started a discussion
What is the paint color? - Would you please share the paint color? Thank you.
    Comment
Michelle O started a discussion
Which white paints did you use? - Which white paints did you use?
    2 Comments
Michelle O started a discussion
Artwork! - Where can I find that artwork or something very similar??? ❤️it!
    Comment
Michelle O started a discussion
Ceiling light fixture? Must have! - Where can I buy that ceiling light fixture??? Or one like it? I love how it is asymmetrical and adjustable!
    Comment
Michelle O started a discussion
What do you call this style? - What do you call this style?
1 Like    2 Comments
Michelle O started a discussion
What do you call that style of chair? - I would like to have a keyword so I can search online for them. Thanks!
1 Like    2 Comments