11 Posts
michelleharger started a discussion
Curtain fabric - I love this fabric. Where did you purchase? Thank you
    Comment
michelleharger started a discussion
Love the wood wall. Where do you get that wood? - It looks like a reclaimed wood wall? Is that wood available for purchase?
    2 Comments
michelleharger started a discussion
Love the wood wall - Would you mind telling me how you did the wood wall? The colors are beautiful!! Thank you for your time!
    Comment
michelleharger started a discussion
    Comment
michelleharger started a discussion
2 Likes    8 Comments
michelleharger started a discussion
    2 Comments
michelleharger started a discussion
Cabinet color - What color are the cabinets or who made them? Thank you!
2 Likes    1 Comment
michelleharger started a discussion
Exterior stucco - How was the stucco done and color? Thank you
1 Like    6 Comments
michelleharger started a discussion
    1 Comment
michelleharger started a discussion
I would like to know where the hot tub came from or is it custom?Thx - When I google naturalist hot tubs i get nude people stuff :) nothing on hot tub
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...