10 Posts
millekat1 started a discussion
Exterior Paint Color Help - It’s time to paint the front of the house - the rest is all cream colored siding. The red brick is staying. Would like to keep the shutters ... Read More
    4 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
Wall Art by TV? - We just installed a new 65 inch TV. Do you think I need artwork on the walls or leave it as is? Bonus points if you suggest actual artwork .... Read More
    3 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
Darn 70s fireplace - help! - The old wood insert was ripped out today. Gas fireplace will be going in, however, we are running into a snag with this tacky tiled limeston... Read More
    11 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
Where to hang my new wall art? - Where to hang the new artwork? Vote Now
    5 Comments    12 Votes
millekat1 started a discussion
Navy Blue Living Room Wall & Other Decor - I had to paint my wall navy blue (SW Naval) and now I have no idea what to do for wall decor. I bought a mirror which I do really like but I... Read More
1 Like    49 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
Landscaping Help! - We live on a curve in our road, and the south side of our house is very visible. I'm trying to figure our landscaping for this area. Last fa... Read More
    2 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
Front Door Color? - What would be a good modern color for my front door? The paint on the house is a brownish gray. I was thinking yellow but my husband reall... Read More
    5 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
New area rug and a maroon couch! Help! - Not sure what would go with this couch... My rug is in rough shape but I can't figure out what options I have that would give the room a nic... Read More
    16 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
Basement Remodel! - We're purchasing a house, and this is the finished basement. It's going to be primarily used as a playroom for the kids for the time being (... Read More
    2 Comments
millekat1 started a discussion
What to do with the front porch? - I'm considering purchasing this home, and I like everything but the front porch, which is really narrow. You enter the porch area from the r... Read More
    8 Comments