22 Posts
mimswood started a discussion
HOw do you install this? - Installation details - what is needed?
    2 Comments
mimswood started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
mimswood started a discussion
Love the stools - Where are they from? thanks
    Comment
mimswood started a discussion
Love the stools - Do you know where they are from?
1 Like    Comment
mimswood started a discussion
Bathroom Marble Tile Advice - I have fallen in love with 18 x 18 Calcutta gold tiles for my bathroom floors and shower but cant decide between honed and polished. Thanks
    2 Comments
mimswood started a discussion
    1 Comment
mimswood started a discussion
Bathroom tiles - I am doing bathroom renos in my traditional house with a mid century modern/modern furniture feel to it in terms of design. I am going to s... Read More
    1 Comment
mimswood started a discussion
Bathroom - What freestanding shape of bathtub is the most popular and good for resale, oval or more square? Thx
    1 Comment
mimswood started a discussion
Help for my kitchen - I am doing organic white quartz countertops, keeping my transitional kitchen with raised panel off cream cabinets and wanted to do calcutta ... Read More
    6 Comments
mimswood started a discussion
Bathroom Reno - I am trying to make my bathroom (small for a master room) look larger. Are 18 x 18 calcutta oro honed tiles a good way to go and extend it ... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...