15 Posts
minipie started a discussion
Blank canvas grey bedroom, what would you do with it? - We’ve recently renovated and played it very safe in our bedroom which has pale grey walls, wardrobes and carpets. I’m no good at decor and ... Read More
1 Like    51 Comments
minipie started a discussion
Splashback/worksurface material? - Love this kitchen - great colours, hits a happy medium between calm and ordered and interesting. Are the surface and splashback marble or te... Read More
1 Like    Comment
minipie started a discussion
Utility room decor help please! - We’ve recently put in a small utility room. I’m pleased with it functionally as we’ve squeezed a lot in, but it needs some more interesting... Read More
    16 Comments
minipie started a discussion
How would you dress these windows? - Our bedroom windows. Ideally I would like two sorts of “dressing” on them - one sheer to give privacy (but still allow light in) when dressi... Read More
    12 Comments
minipie started a discussion
Any lighting experts who can help please (which LED bulbs) - We’re coming to the end of the renovation of our house and the builders are putting bulbs in all our new LED light fittings. I specified 27... Read More
    7 Comments
minipie started a discussion
Carpet or wood floor in the bedroom? - As per the title - I really can’t decide what flooring for our master bedroom and guest bedroom (we are refurbing at the moment). Every tim... Read More
    27 Comments
minipie started a discussion
Underfloor heating under engineered wood - can we have a rug? - We are refurbishing at the moment and considering options for our front room. We know we‘d like engineered wood flooring (10mm thick) and w... Read More
2 Likes    3 Comments
minipie started a discussion
Recommended suppliers for a small aluminium side hung window? - I’m looking for a small aluminium casement window, probably will need to be a bespoke size unless we get lucky with off the peg sizes (we ar... Read More
    Comment
minipie started a discussion
Anyone got an induction hob and cook with cast iron on it? - I’m redoing our kitchen and up till now have been Team Gas for the hob as it’s what we’ve always had. However I keep reading discussions wh... Read More
    15 Comments
minipie started a discussion
Poll: Which bathroom door arrangement? - We are doing a house remodel and will end up with a 3rd bathroom (there will be a master en suite and kids bathroom). This bathroom will ... Vote Now
    7 Comments    39 Votes
Show More Events...