10 Posts
missenigma started a discussion
Corian counter "Soft Ogee" edge profile and chips - I'm going with glacier white Corian counters and I'm considering an edge profile that my fabricator refers to as "Soft Ogee." The... Read More
    15 Comments
missenigma started a discussion
Solid Surface Pricing Question for Joseph Corlett - @Joseph Corlett, LLC I'd love your input. I've gotten some estimates on solid surface for my countertops. Simple layout, L-Shaped kitchen, ... Read More
    13 Comments
missenigma started a discussion
Anyone Familiar with Ivory Cascade Granite from Namibia? - I know granite names are often just made up. I came across these slabs at a local yard that I'm considering. I'm wondering if anyone has eve... Read More
1 Like    45 Comments
missenigma started a discussion
Cabinet Brand & Door Style - I love the proportions of the rails and stiles relative to the panel. Who makes the cabinets and what door style is it?
    Comment
missenigma started a discussion
What brand of Cabinets - Are they Red Birch? - Beautiful kitchen. I lovely and welcome departure from all white. I don't recognize the door as being one offered in the Omega or Dynasty li... Read More
    1 Comment
missenigma started a discussion
What Omega Dynasty Edge Profile Didl You Use? - Did you use the "W" or the "E" profile? It looks like the "E".
    Comment
missenigma started a discussion
What Mouser Cabinet Finish is This and What are the Counters? - I see in another photo these are Mouser cabinets. What's the finish? Also, what is the countertop you used?
    1 Comment
missenigma started a discussion
Kitchen Corner Layout: Dead, Asymmetrical Cabinet, or Blind? - I posted this yesterday but it never showed up in any of the discussions so I'm posting it again. I'm in the process of finalizing my kitche... Read More
    13 Comments
missenigma started a discussion
Corner Base Cabinet: Blind, Dead, or 42"/39" Asymmetrical Super Susan? - I'm in the process of finalizing my kitchen layout. It's a small, simple L-shaped kitchen. I don't have an island. I do have a small, narro... Read More
    6 Comments
missenigma started a discussion
Which Mouser Inset Door Edge Treatment Was Used - Stunning kitchen. I'm getting ready to finalize my Mouser Centra inset cabinets. Mouser offers two door and draw front edge treatments appli... Read More
    Comment