19 Posts
missmiffy started a discussion
Can't decide on a window company - I am renovating an investment property in the NorthEast. The house is a high end- post and beam barn style home. I need to replace about 20 ... Read More
    Comment
missmiffy started a discussion
Steel casement windows - I am considering steel casement windows for a barn style home? Does anyone have any experience with working with them and can tell me the up... Read More
    1 Comment
missmiffy started a discussion
Off Center Living Room - I am working on a floor plan for a living room and the challenge I have is that the fireplace is in an off center space in the room. Do I ar... Read More
    5 Comments
missmiffy started a discussion
House with no fireplace - My 100 year old victorian house does not have a chimney. I've dreamt of a wood burning fireplace for as long as I can remember. There is a c... Read More
    4 Comments
missmiffy started a discussion
Solar pool cover? - I'm looking for any advice, recommendations, experiences, pros cons with solar pool covers? Hoping to catch an end of season sale so I can b... Read More
    1 Comment
missmiffy started a discussion
Winterize front door - Hello, I have a very old front door on my 100 year old Victorian house. It has thin glass panes that let in the cold. It also has started to... Read More
    5 Comments
missmiffy started a discussion
Awkward and small bedroom - I have a victorian house that has a collection of small rooms. I have 2 small rooms for my bedroom, which simply makes 2 small awkward space... Read More
    8 Comments
missmiffy started a discussion
Help me get out of a design rut with my living room! - I moved into my house a year ago and was very into getting things done...however I burnt out and do not know how to finish my living room. I... Read More
    26 Comments
missmiffy started a discussion
Upgrade from Ikea Kitchen - I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for kitchen cabinets that are an upgrade to Ikea. I've had an Ikea kitchen and for the pric... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
missmiffy started a discussion
Jackhammer or excavator rental for driveway.. - After all the great advice fom Houzz, we are removing a little over half the driveway (600sf), in order to plant more grass for our yard. Th... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...