10 Posts
Mark started a discussion
wall, and ceiling - Such a beautiful job. I was wondering is that actual concrete on wall and ceiling?Thank you for your beautiful work
    Comment
Mark started a discussion
ceiling material - Beautiful design. If I may, what is the material on the ceiling. Thank you
    Comment
Mark started a discussion
need this floor - where can i find this floor. i am obsessed
    Comment
Mark started a discussion
cool sink, what is name brand - such an creative, awesome design. I would love to know where that sink is from. thank you in advance
    Comment
Mark started a discussion
how to wall mount - can anybody help me to learn how to wall mount this.i have the 31
    1 Comment
Mark started a discussion
Floors - What type of floors are these. Beautiful room
    Comment
Mark started a discussion
    1 Comment
Mark started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Mark started a discussion
    Comment