9 Posts
mls270designs started a discussion
Love this rug! - Where is the rug from/who is the maker?
    Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
Art - Hello! What a beautiful room. Where did you get the Renoir reproduction from?
    Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
Paint color - Can you please tell me what brand & color paint is on the walls?
    Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
Countertop - Can you please tell me what the countertop material and color is?
    Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
Fireplace - I live in South Florida.. can you tell me where you got the fireplace?
    1 Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
Fireplace - Who makes this fireplace?
    1 Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
Paint - What color is the wall paint?
    Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
3 Likes    1 Comment
mls270designs started a discussion
Need help with Window/Door covering - What type of window treatment do you suggest I use here? If curtains, then should I place the curtain rod at very top near ceiling? Or betwe... Read More
    1 Comment