4 Posts
Monique Rosenthal started a discussion
Paint color for back of house and cabaña - Hello. I need advise on what to paint the exterior of the back of my home and the cabana. Right now it's a cottonseed color. Thanks in adv... Read More
    2 Comments
Monique Rosenthal started a discussion
Backyard pool landscaping - I have this new beautiful pool. But I'm stuck on what to do Interms of landscaping. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    4 Comments
Monique Rosenthal started a discussion
Landscaping - Hi. I have this beautiful turquoise pool. I'm just stuck in what kind of landscaping I should do? Thanks in advance!
    4 Comments
Monique Rosenthal started a discussion
What should I paint my outside stucco? The ground is medium grey cemen - Backyard renovation. Need a color that will complement the new grey cement we put in. The warm stucco now is not working. Thanks!
    2 Comments