9 Posts
n3wyawk started a discussion
Need help with finishing touches! - Cabinets and corbels are being refinished to a lighter color (Alablaster by SW) Chandelier is new. Table is new and I ordered 2 beautifully ... Read More
    19 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
Updated Living Room - I posted pics of my mothers living room a few weeks ago and she asked that I add some updated ones.
    2 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
It needs something... - Snagged this hand painted entry way piece today at a local consignment shop. Love it. It needs something though...a lamp maybe? Thanks!!
    30 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
My mom wants to know how her room looks - I was telling my mother about this site and how much it has helped me decorate my own home! She asked that I post pictures of her living roo... Read More
    20 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
What needs to go? - I feel like my design isn't coming together so well. I'm pretty sure something needs to go! The carpet? Curtains? The stools?
    40 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
Need help w/a kitchen color! - I need help picking a paint color! I was leaning towards a sage...but then I was thinking a burgundy? Or should I be safe and do a beige? Th... Read More
    4 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
Graffiti/NYC themed boys room - Just moved in and my son wants an NYC/Graffiti themed room. We bought this huge bed before moving in and now I regret it but I felt it was c... Read More
    40 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
Master bedroom help! - We just built a house so it's a blank canvas. I fell in love with this pottery barn duvet (lucianna medallion) and pretty much painted aroun... Read More
1 Like    83 Comments
n3wyawk started a discussion
Trouble picking paint colors! - I have a huge open space that has my kitchen, dining area and living room kind of all in one. The only color I can think of is beige but I d... Read More
    18 Comments