70 Posts
nancyhriley started a discussion
How deep does a corbel need to be - How do you determine the dimensions of a corbel
    7 Comments
nancyhriley started a discussion
I love the backsplash tile! - Can you tell me the name of it and where it's sold, please?
    2 Comments
nancyhriley started a discussion
The tile around the sink is beautiful! - Can you tel me the brand and color?
1 Like    2 Comments
nancyhriley started a discussion
I love the stone work! - Is that tile on the vanity top and what kind is it. Is it the same as what's on the walls?
    Comment
nancyhriley started a discussion
I love this bathroom! Can you tell me what tile is on the floor? - It makes a beautiful background to the wall colors and tile? Thanks.
    1 Comment
nancyhriley started a discussion
    1 Comment
nancyhriley started a discussion
    2 Comments
nancyhriley started a discussion
    Comment
nancyhriley started a discussion
    1 Comment
nancyhriley started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...