8 Posts
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
What kind of hood? - I looked all over for a good white hood without much luck, curious which brand that one is.
    1 Comment
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
Drawer Pulls - May I ask where the drawer pulls are from? I've been looking for something similar but haven't found many options that are of high quality.
    Comment
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
Which cabinet pulls? - Would you mind sharing the brand of those pulls? I like that they match the refrigerator handles too!
    1 Comment
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
What type of hood is that? - Can you tell me what type of hood you used? Does it vent out through the wall?
    Comment
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
    1 Comment
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
Where are the counter tops from? - Any other details appreciated
    1 Comment
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
    1 Comment
Nathan Manousos started a discussion
Chairs - What kind of chairs are those?
1 Like    Comment