8 Posts
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
Need HELP for a design dilemma! - Hello! Hoping I can get some ideas on how to fix my design dilemma. We are turning our kids play room into a cozy TV room. Originally, when ... Read More
    2 Comments
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
High gloss room -- paint still smells, help! - Hi all, I've recently painted one of our rooms in Benjamin Moore Advance high gloss black (which is a low VOC and water-based). It's only be... Read More
    17 Comments
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
Best chairs for my kitchen table? - Hi all, I posted a while ago about my kitchen table. I settled on chairs and a rug, but since then I've decided to try again. Agh! Attache... Read More
    2 Comments
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
Help Me Style My Couch! - I'm having a hard time choosing pillows for my living room couch. I have these two pillows currently, but I'm not married to them. I like th... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
Need help finding the perfect rug! - I can't for the life of me figure out what rug to put underneath this dining room table. I want something eye-catching and chic. I have a to... Read More
    1 Comment
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
Need help picking out a rug - I can't for the life of me figure out what rug to put underneath this dining room table. I want something eye-catching and chic. I have a to... Read More
1 Like    56 Comments
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
Seat height? - How many inches high is the seat?
    1 Comment
Neely Sullivan started a discussion
Depth and width - I just want to be sure which is which. The width is 16" across the front of the bookcase, the part the faces forwards or outwards? And the d... Read More
    1 Comment