13 Posts
Neil Gupta started a discussion
JeldWen Auraline Vs. Andersen 100s Vinyl Black on Black - Hello All! I took the step of building in this supply chain nightmarre. I agreed with my builder to use Andersen 100s Vinyl Black on Black w... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Pop up ceiling/Trays - i was curious if it was still a trend to do pop ups or tray ceilings anymore. are these features considered high end ? is there an updated v... Read More
    2 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Air conditioner/Heat sizing new build - I live in houston and my plot recieves an average amount of sun. we have spray foam insulation. the whole home is 4600 sq ft with 2600 on th... Read More
    7 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Has anyone tried garageskins? - https://www.garageskins.com they are a magnetic veneer which attach to the garage door to gove the look of wood. they cost 1500 roughly con... Read More
    Comment
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Built in fridge with cabinet face on door - I am curious if the trend of placing a cabinet door fitted to the exterior of the fridge is still a thing? I have a two tone cabinet color w... Read More
    2 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
In ground sprinklers vs Oto lawn - Hello Houzers! i am building a home in houston on a smallish plot 8500 sq ft. our home has about 2600 sq ft on the first floor. I believe ... Read More
    11 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Portable generator connected to thermador fridge - I am building a home and i want to go with a portable generator(600$) instead of a generac(16k$). i am getting a thermador fridge. if the po... Read More
    10 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Propane generator - I live in houston where we get hurricanes and occasional freeze offs. i dont want to pay for a full blown generac system but would like a po... Read More
    3 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Thermador vs Jennair - Our builder gave us the impression thermador was out of our budget and that we should stick to jenn air. Went to fergusson and they told us ... Read More
    2 Comments
Neil Gupta started a discussion
Sprinkler system - How important is it to put in a sprinkler system into a new build. We are building a 1.5m+ house house, do future buyers see this as a must?... Read More
    14 Comments
Show More Events...