11 Posts
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
Please help I think I'm screwed - Hi all I "picked " my granite slab today my builder is a production builder and doesn't usually allow customers to pick their own ... Read More
1 Like    18 Comments
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
Need help for flooring choice - show me your floors! - Hi All, I'm about to stick a fork in my eye and am completley over whelmed by floor choices. Mostly because whats on line looks different i... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
need paint help please - Hi I'm looking for a very light neutral (like a linen, off white that allows the trim to make it pop.... farmhouse style decor) that goes wi... Read More
    1 Comment
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
Is Bianco antico and Alaskan white similar? - I currently have Alaskan white in my existing house we are doing a new build and want the same however builder does not offer Alaskan whit... Read More
    7 Comments
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
Granite help - I'm choosing between 3 granites river white, Bianca antico and white ice cabinets will be white linen shaker style and floors will be a dar... Read More
    9 Comments
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
love the ceiling color and color scheme what are they?
    1 Comment
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
I am in desperate need of exterior color help. When buidling the house somehow my brain thought beige\windows would look good. BUT now I a... Read More
    2 Comments
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
If I have mascarpon (soft white) perimeter cabinets and black island cabinets should I do an antique pewter pulls on all or do the white on... Read More
    9 Comments
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
what is the wall color?
    2 Comments
newhouseorbustsc started a discussion
Is it better to go with a black antiquing on off white cabinets or more of a chocolate color? will sit above black honed granite with White... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...