6 Posts
noraedie started a discussion
Gray and tan paint colors that go together? - Hello, I'm looking for a gray paint color and a tan paint color that go well together. I want both of the colors in our new house (sorry no... Read More
    6 Comments
noraedie started a discussion
Would this look ok if we substituted the black tile with a sparkly aqua or violet? - We are designing a bathroom and everything is white except the backsplash which will be violet (or light or dark aqua or possibly even all t... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
noraedie started a discussion
What is this flooring? - Is this hardwood? I'd love to have a non tile flooring similar to this color that doesn't show too much. Please let me know what you sugges... Read More
    3 Comments
noraedie started a discussion
What is the flooring in this picture? - I'd love to find a neutral color flooring (sandy not gray) that looks good with white cabinets, sink, toilet, tiles in bath with some splash... Read More
    Comment
noraedie started a discussion
What is the flooring here? - I'm looking for a neutral flooring, but not white tile ( we have it now and it shows everything) that would look good with white cabinets, w... Read More
    2 Comments
noraedie started a discussion
Color plan for new house - Hi, I'm new to this website and LOVE it! We just bought a house that we are majorly re-doing and I'd love some advice. It's pretty modern an... Read More
    7 Comments