7 Posts
nspira started a discussion
I am putting a cabinet above can it be glass front? - I want the duct to vent out the exterior wall behind the hood
    Comment
nspira started a discussion
    1 Comment
nspira started a discussion
I spent a lot of time in last few days separating my saved photos into separate ideabooks - Now I can't see the images in each ideabook - only if I click on the Organize icon - but I want to edit and print pictures - and then the sc... Read More
    4 Comments
nspira started a discussion
who do I use and how do I find someone who will help me research materials (tile, heating systems, exterior materials, windows...)? I am wo... Read More
    1 Comment
nspira started a discussion
We are building a new house, L shaped. We love modern design - square box shapes - but are concerned about flat roofs. Any suggestions for... Read More
    12 Comments
nspira started a discussion
where can I get art like that?
    3 Comments
nspira started a discussion
where can i get painting like that?
1 Like    Comment