14 Posts
oberon476 started a discussion
millworkman, you busy? - I have opened a new thread hoping that you might be open to discussing more on the commercial side of things as well as offer you the same o... Read More
    2 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
The high's and low's of daily temperatures - The first picture is our outdoor deck thermometer at 9 o'clock this morning.... The next picture is the same thermometer at 9 am on Januar... Read More
    4 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
Live Long and Prosper - This is a total vanity post, but I thought it was great fun. We received the below picture of our grandson on his 2nd birthday as he was att... Read More
21 Likes    22 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
She shed build for DW - I retired last August and DW retired in October, during that time frame we also downsized from 3000 sqft (4 br, 2 bath) to 1300 sqft (2 br, ... Read More
13 Likes    52 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
curb appeal - Good morning all, I am posting a few pictures of my daughter's new house that she and I built together. It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with 1300 s... Read More
    8 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
toilet backing up - Good morning, My daughter's house has a septic system. Single story house on a slab. All waste plumbing drains to the same main line out to... Read More
    2 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
If you send someone an email thru Gardenweb.... - All, PLEASE keep in mind that when you send someone here an email, and you don't have your own email on file, they cannot reply to you. The... Read More
    2 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
Email replies - Folks, If you send someone an email that originates in Garden Web and you don't have your email listed here then the person that you send t... Read More
    1 Comment
oberon476 started a discussion
what's wrong with my apples? - Good evening all, I have three relatively young dwarf apple trees in my yard. All of them are full of apples, but the apples on one of the... Read More
    2 Comments
oberon476 started a discussion
tempered glass - I thought some folks might find this interesting. This is an edge picture of a piece of tempered glass after it was broken. That bit of ha... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...