15 Posts
oblong888 started a discussion
    Comment
oblong888 started a discussion
what color is the island? - Is the island blue or gray?
    5 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
pantry dilemma - We in the middle of a kitchen remodel. We are doing something different and putting our cooktop on the wall where our fridge currently is. ... Read More
    9 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
kitchen advice - We are in the middle of plans to redesign our kitchen. I will post the most current design. I am hung up in the fact that currently we hav... Read More
    18 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
kitchen remodel - Please excuse the mess, but need some help with a kitchen idea. We are ready to remodel the kitchen but want to change the layout a bit. I... Read More
    21 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
Entryway help! - Hi! We are trying to add things to our walls in our entryway and need some help. At first I didn’t want to put a mirror over the console t... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
upholstery advice - I was lucky to inherit these beautiful Victorian chairs. I would like to reupholster them and use them in our master bedroom, but need some... Read More
    25 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
Canopy bed? - Hi! Please excuse the plastic over the furniture, we are currently having popcorn ceilings scraped. We have a pretty large bedroom with a t... Read More
    12 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
Dining room area rug? - We finished our dining room, but it feels incomplete. Do I need or should I put an area rug under the table? The dark table and floor seem t... Read More
    18 Comments
oblong888 started a discussion
First floor theme - Does my entire first floor have to have a similar theme? We just finished our dining room and it is gray with mostly silver accents (wall d... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...