5 Posts
Opy started a discussion
New Mexican guest room.... - I would love to have this room in a New Mexican theme. Not really over the edge themey but just some things from New M. I love it there. So ... Read More
    6 Comments
Opy started a discussion
Photographer's office needs help.... - This office needs a lot. Wall color, some curtains, shelving to replace the huge wooden ones. The other pieces of furniture need to stay for... Read More
    2 Comments
Opy started a discussion
Need a Chandelier? - We are looking for a Chandelier for our dining room. This room connects to kitchen, family room and living room areas. (open concept) That i... Read More
    24 Comments
Opy started a discussion
World-traveler living room - I am a photographer by trade. I collect antiques and antique cameras. my husband and i want this space to be a world-traveler space that is ... Read More
    37 Comments
Opy started a discussion
Ideas for my office. - I am a photographer by trade. I collect antiques and antique cameras. my husband and i want this space to be a world-traveler space that is ... Read More
    15 Comments