7 Posts
Oriane Delfosse started a discussion
hole spacing on medium pulls? - What is the hole spacing on the medium pulls?
    1 Comment
Oriane Delfosse started a discussion
What color should I paint concrete patio? - I'm planning to paint my current patio, as the paint that was used is flaking and peeling off, and the color isn't right. This is a temp diy... Read More
    4 Comments
Oriane Delfosse started a discussion
What color should I paint concrete patio? - I'm planning to paint my current patio, as the paint that was used is flaking and peeling off, and the color isn't right. This is a temp diy... Read More
    2 Comments
Oriane Delfosse started a discussion
What color to paint concrete patio? - I'm planning to paint my current patio, as the paint that was used is flaking and peeling off, and the color isn't right. This is a temp diy... Read More
    1 Comment
Oriane Delfosse started a discussion
Advice for what to do with painted concrete patio - I'm trying to figure out a budget revamp of my concrete patio, which is painted with grey paint that is already chipping off (I think the wr... Read More
    6 Comments
Oriane Delfosse started a discussion
Need help deciding on temp flooring - I'm installing vinyl flooring in my galley kitchen + eat in kitchen area and can't decide between vinyl groutable tile or vinyl plank floori... Read More
    5 Comments
Oriane Delfosse started a discussion
Advice on what color to paint front door? - Eventually I'll want to re-paint the exterior of my house (not crazy about the light brown), but given budget right now, I though I could ju... Read More
    2 Comments