7 Posts
orlielea started a discussion
Window treatments - I have an open floor plan with two windows at opposite ends of the room. One area is the dinning room, the other is the living room area. ... Read More
    14 Comments
orlielea started a discussion
Can my living room and family room sofa and Love seat be similar in c - I'm picking out furniture for my newly built family room. I have used a deep red in the living room. Found the perfect sofa, chair for th... Read More
    2 Comments
orlielea started a discussion
Help with kitchen cabinet doors - I'm re-doing my kitchen with limited funds. I've ordered new counter tops which will be installed soon. This is an older manufactured home... Read More
    19 Comments
orlielea started a discussion
Black or stainless? Maybe white? - I'm buying new appliances for my kitchen and installing new countertops in a black, brown Formica that looks like granite, made by Lowe's. ... Read More
    3 Comments
orlielea started a discussion
Bathroom needs updating...boring! - I'm redoing my guest bathroom. I plan to put in a larger vanity and sink. The tub/ shower is the problem. This is a fiberglass mobile hom... Read More
    3 Comments
orlielea started a discussion
What looks good over a King size bed? Picture/ art work - I have a King size bed with an iron head/ foot board in aged brass up against a wall with two window on both sides. No window treatments ye... Read More
    2 Comments
orlielea started a discussion
New house with all hard wood floors... - Just bought a new home with all hardwood floors. I want to add room size area rugs, however all rooms open to other areas. How do I trans... Read More
    4 Comments