13 Posts
pammuth started a discussion
Kitchen needs updating - We built our house in 2003 and I feel like the kitchen is looking tired. What should I do to make this look more current? Paint the cabinet... Read More
    16 Comments
pammuth started a discussion
Adding height to a kitchen chair - I bought counter height chairs to go around my kitchen island (which we use as a table) and the chair seats are 24" high. It turns out they... Read More
    1 Comment
pammuth started a discussion
Hanging art on a weird wall - I'd like to hang a vertical art piece on a bedroom wall. The room is pretty small and the wall I'd be hanging it on is opposite the bed. Th... Read More
    2 Comments
pammuth started a discussion
Mirror weight - How much does the large mirror weigh?
    Comment
pammuth started a discussion
Is there fabric or something on the bottom of the basket? - I like this end table, but would be concerned that the basket may scratch the wood as it's pulled in and out. Is there fabric or felt or so... Read More
    1 Comment
pammuth started a discussion
Where do I center a mirror? - We have a new, very small, beach house. We've just started decorating and I'd like to put a large mirror on the long wall behind the sectio... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
pammuth started a discussion
Should tile on stairs match the rest of the flooring? - We are remodeling our vacation home and I've chosen to go with wood-look porcelain tile because of the ease of maintenance. I'm wondering i... Read More
    3 Comments
pammuth started a discussion
Exterior color help - We're remodeling a house at the beach. The lower level will be stucco and the upper level is concrete shingles. I wanted to go with green a... Read More
    6 Comments
pammuth started a discussion
Will stainless steel appliances rust near the beach? - That seems like it should be a dumb question since, hey, it's stainless steel, so it shouldn't rust, right? We're doing a remodel of our ki... Read More
    4 Comments
pammuth started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...