6 Posts
penonome started a discussion
John Deere 14sb with bent shaft - Have a John Deere lawn mower and repair shop told me that the engine shaft is bent. Is it worth keeping and repairing engine or replace engi... Read More
    4 Comments
penonome started a discussion
Floor Stain - May you please tell us the color and brand of the floor stain?This is a lovely home!
    1 Comment
penonome started a discussion
Opening below sink - I want to have an opening like this below my sink and I am being told that because of the plumbing/drain, I would not be able to have a shel... Read More
    1 Comment
penonome started a discussion
May you please provide the colors used in this house? Thanks! - Finally found exterior colors that everyone in my family liked!
1 Like    1 Comment
penonome started a discussion
May you please tell me the source of the mailbox and tile? - I want a mail box spot just like this one! Thanks!
    4 Comments
penonome started a discussion
    1 Comment