11 Posts
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
Windows - We have a 1973 home and would like to replace these yellow plastic / glass-like Windows near our front door and one large one on our garage.... Read More
    15 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
    Comment
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
What color should I stain my hardwoods? - What color should I stain my hardwoods? I am renovating a 1973 ranch home by keeping the original charm (brown trim, stone, etc). However, I... Read More
    2 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
How do I make this window consistent with the French doors? - I am renovating my home and had to replace sliding glass doors dated back to 1973. I decided on adding French doors, however, I didn't reali... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
Hickory flooring-did I make a mistake? - How does this flooring look so far? The hickory floors will be installed in my great room, dining room and kitchen.
    12 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
Exterior paint help! - We thought we were done choosing our interior and exterior paint for a home renovation. However, our contractor quickly advised that we need... Read More
    2 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
When do should one use high gloss or semi gloss paint? - I am renovating a 1973 ranch home. I've picked out Behr paint original white for the living room, dining room and foyer. Should I add a high... Read More
    3 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
Brown trim / accent wall color gray - I just purchased a foreclosure; 1973 Ranch style home. I would love to keep much of the original character, like the beautiful brown doors s... Read More
    5 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
Are 6" can lights dated? - Is there a difference between 6", 5" and 4" canned lights for a residential space? Specifically for a kitche, dining and living room area?
1 Like    17 Comments
Phaedra Whatley started a discussion
Top mount sink - "under" a countertop - Can a top mount sink be installed "under" a granite countertops?
    5 Comments
Show More Events...