5 Posts
r_jain started a discussion
coffered and tray ceiling - guys i need your opinion I have the below floor plan. A very open plan with no separator. We are trying to do coffered ceiling in living r... Read More
    9 Comments
r_jain started a discussion
guys i need your opinion I have the below floor plan. A very open plan with no seperator. We are trying to do coffered celing in living ro... Read More
    4 Comments
r_jain started a discussion
factory upgrades worth considering when buying a modular home - I am thinking of what factory upgrades are worth considering and are less expensive to do it on site when buying a modular home. 1. hardwood... Read More
    2 Comments
r_jain started a discussion
Please review my plan....truely apprecite all your help - I would truely truely appreciate all your help from this community which I have known for maybe just over a month but seems like I know so m... Read More
    11 Comments
r_jain started a discussion
Please suggest windows - I know this questoon must have been asked many times before but i could not find a stright answer to this...probably there is non. So here ... Read More
    6 Comments