7 Posts
rameshmaz started a discussion
What is the color of the bookcase? - What white color is the bookcase?
    Comment
rameshmaz started a discussion
Where do I get this chair? - Love the chair. Custom made?
1 Like    2 Comments
rameshmaz started a discussion
Stairs handrail - Is the handrail stained or painted? Thanks.
    Comment
rameshmaz started a discussion
The post and handrail color - Hi, I love the staircase. You have answered this question before, but I wanted to clarify again. The post and the handrail is not a stain,... Read More
    1 Comment
rameshmaz started a discussion
The handrail - What is the handrail color?
    Comment
rameshmaz started a discussion
What is the paint color of the handrail? - What is the brown handrail color? Is it a paint or stain?
    1 Comment
rameshmaz started a discussion
The bed - Where can we purchase this bed?
5 Likes    3 Comments