17 Posts
ramirotorrese started a discussion
Acrylite AR (Abrasion Resistance) - Hey, I am trying to decided if we should use Acrylite AR (Abrasion resistant acrylic) for guardrails in a modern staircase. I am not sure i... Read More
    1 Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
Awesome railing - Hi, I love the design of the railing. Is acrylic durable when it comes to scratches??
    Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
amazing stairs - Hi, love the look of these stairs. Are the side stringes walnut?. How thick are they to hold the load? thanks
    Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
beautiful staircase. - Hi, would love to know if the side stringers are painted wood or metal. it looks amazing
    1 Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
beautiful staircase. - Hi, are the side stringers painted wood or metal?
    Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
GLASS STAIRS HARDWARE - I am trying to find hardware to hold the glass guardrail to the post. I cant find anything that is minimal and clean similar to this refere... Read More
    1 Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
Lovely stairs - I love the design of these stairs. Do know who makes the hardware that holds the glass to the pole? thanks
    1 Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
Beautiful stairs. - I love the design of those stairs. Have you used acrylite or plexiglass for rails?.do you know if it's durable? Thanks
1 Like    Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
Beautiful stairs - Hi, do you know if the stair guardrails are glass or acrylic?. It looks amazing Thanks
    1 Comment
ramirotorrese started a discussion
Beautiful stairs - Hi, is the transparent guardrail glass or acrylic? Thanks
    3 Comments
Show More Events...