27 Posts
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
Wow, the span on that pergola beam - Very nice looking project, I wondered how you were able to span that far between posts...?
    Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
The Ledgerock waterfalls - I love the detail here, very unusual. Can you share more photos from other angles? Also, is this your installation or if not can you link to... Read More
    Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
Love the fence! - Can you share what the construction detail is below grade? thanks
    Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
Fascinating underground work - We're in the process of designing a similar underground garage. Can you provide any information regarding the construction details of this s... Read More
    Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
turf textures - Beautiful project! is the tall unmowed grass the same species as the lawn, or a something different ?
    Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
Stonewall question - Hi, Can you share the name of the nice stone wall product in the foreground? thanks.
    2 Comments
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
Verbena question - I love this project, great work! Is that verbena bonariensis really 6' tall as it appears in this photo? and if so, do you know if that's ju... Read More
    1 Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
great architecture! - hello, is there a place online to see more work by this architect? I love the dark wood.
    Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
vertical greenery - Are those Equisetum between the pool terrace and fence? Great choice!
    1 Comment
Reuben Huffman started a discussion
Beautiful Railing - I'm curious, was this made by your own staff, or a separate metal fabricator? Looks great, very fitting!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...