30 Posts
remodella started a discussion
What are these undercabinet lights? - We bought a house that was remodeled in 2015 or so, and it has undercabinet lights that are outdated. Each strip has its own switch (ugh) an... Read More
    Comment
remodella started a discussion
ikea question - so, we belatedly put in our semihandmade door order, and there is an 8 week delay. the rest of the kitchen will be done in the next two week... Read More
    4 Comments
remodella started a discussion
Anyone know where to get a 7 or 8" deep 23" wide sink - I'm looking for a 7" or 8" deep sink, that's up to 23" wide, with squared off edges? I like this look a lot, but I'm 5'4"... Read More
    5 Comments
remodella started a discussion
Choosing a slide out vent hood for over induction - Hi GW, I'm looking for a 30" slide out vent hood for over an induction cooktop. I'm mostly looking at the Zephyr Pisa (300 cfm) and the... Read More
    3 Comments
remodella started a discussion
ISO frosted white glass backsplash oversized subways - Anyone have a brand reference for me? I want to do oversized subways (4x10 or 4x12 or something) and have it be frosted "pure" whi... Read More
    2 Comments
remodella started a discussion
    1 Comment
remodella started a discussion
Is a 15" pull out trash big enough? - We're designing a kitchen for a small home for a busy family of 4. I'm pretty sure I need to lose 3" from somewhere, and I'm choosing b... Read More
    7 Comments
remodella started a discussion
undermount sink, with drainboard, similar to this - I'm looking for this product, more or less, and wondering if 1. people have been happy with it? i don't see any reviews about the ruvati sin... Read More
    8 Comments
remodella started a discussion
Trash question... - Almost there! almost there! Below is our almost final kitchen layout (there's also a fridge, broom closet, and pantry perpendicular to this ... Read More
    7 Comments
remodella started a discussion
sink advice - Hi there, it's me again... I'm looking for a high quality, modern sink that will fit a 24" sink cabinet. It should have rather straight... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...