4 Posts
Robbyn started a discussion
The living room I just can't seem to get right - No matter how many times I've tried, this room always feels off to me. I've posted about it before. If you care to dig you can see the chang... Read More
    27 Comments
Robbyn started a discussion
Need a new living room arrangement - I just (like 10 minutes ago) packed up Christmas, and realized I've been unhappy with my living room for a while. Everything just seems wron... Read More
1 Like    42 Comments
Robbyn started a discussion
Mixing appliances? - My husband and I are currently planning and saving for a bit of a kitchen remodel in the spring. The plan, in as few words as possible: We... Read More
    15 Comments
Robbyn started a discussion
Dining room help? - I "finished" my dining room a few months ago, but I've been slowly realizing that I just don't love it. I like and would like to keep the ... Read More
    23 Comments