6 Posts
rubenus03 started a discussion
Need help with fireplace as focal point - I am trying to create a new way for my fireplace in my livingroom. The one I have right now is builded with stones. The new idea is made wit... Read More
    5 Comments
rubenus03 started a discussion
Fireplace wall as focal point - I am finding away of remodeling the area where is located my fireplaces. So far I made a design in photoshop so it is a draft right now and ... Read More
    2 Comments
rubenus03 started a discussion
I need some advice if this new design is good or bad or if it is to busy. I don't know. This picture was made in Photoshop, so this just a d... Read More
    Comment
rubenus03 started a discussion
Some help about living room decoration - I am not sure if the things I have in my living room are enough to make good impression. I have the feel the something is missing. Can you p... Read More
    2 Comments
rubenus03 started a discussion
Some help about living room decoration - I am not sure if the things I have in my living room are enough to make good impression. I have the feel the something is missing. Can you p... Read More
    2 Comments
rubenus03 started a discussion
Some help about living room decoration - I am not sure if this decoration is good or bad. I want to know if I need to remove things from living room or do I need extra things to mak... Read More
    7 Comments