13 Posts
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
lightbulb changing?? - Is there any way you can find out how the home owners change their lightbulbs? We’re in the same situation.
    Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
cabinet color and finish - I love this color! Can you tell me what color it is? Also, did you do it in a made finish? I like that it’s not shiny. Thank you!
    Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
concrete color question - Hello, I’m curious if you used the same concrete color inside as you did on the patio, but just didn’t have it diamond polished?
    1 Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
drawer pulls/hardware - Can you please share who makes the drawer pulls? And are they chrome or a brushed stainless steel? I love this look! Thank you.
    2 Comments
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
heating/cooling - Hello, I thought I remembered reading that you did a ductless mini split system with this house. We’re building a house with a similar ceili... Read More
    Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
heating/cooling? - I believe I remember reading that you did a ductless mini split in this house. How did you hide the wall-mounted mini splits? Or are they ju... Read More
    1 Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
quartz mitered edge - How did you fit the dishwasher in with a thick counter?
    Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
what size of pool? - What is the length of this pool?
    Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
beautiful! pool type? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Is this a custom (Gunite?) pool or is it a kit? We want to do a 75’ lap pool but we’re... Read More
    Comment
Rylee Bauer started a discussion
kitchen pendant light - I’m looking for this 4 pendant light. Does anyone know where to find it? I only see the single and double at restoration hardware.
    Comment
Show More Events...