4 Posts
Sam Q started a discussion
Exterior too dark and maroon - Hi, we recently purchased a home but find the exterior, especially the entrance, too dark, red and dated. The roof, shutters, front door and... Read More
    19 Comments
Sam Q started a discussion
Help with family room decor - Hi, we recently bought a house with a tall fireplace in the family room. We have young kids, so I'd like to add some storage with base cabin... Read More
    26 Comments
Sam Q started a discussion
Help with family room fireplace decor - Hi, we recently bought a house with a tall fireplace in the family room. We have young kids, so I'd like to add some storage with base cabin... Read More
    3 Comments
Sam Q started a discussion
Help with Tiny basement bathroom design - Hi all, we are building a new bathroom in our basement with internal framed dimensions of 82" x 72" (excluding drywall) and I woul... Read More
1 Like    38 Comments