18 Posts
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
What finish and color curtain rod for bathroom drapes? - It’s the last decision for this bathroom and I have been putting it off for months because I can’t make a decision. Polished nickel metal ro... Read More
    4 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
cabinet door hardware size - I am not here to debate the knob or pull issue. I have decided that I am going to use pulls and no knobs. With the height of my ceiling and ... Read More
    38 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
can I use oil based paint on my door trim and latex in my crown? - I am doing some renovations that will require the door casings to be painted due to adding a backband trim and new baseboards. One room will... Read More
    12 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
Hanging a light over a bed with 9ft ceilings - Ok. I have read the rules to determine the size fixture in width or circumstance based on the length x width of room rule. I have 9 ft ceili... Read More
    8 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
caulk for exterior board and batten siding - Is it necessary to caulk the vertical batten pieces of exterior board and batten siding using Hardie board products?
    1 Comment
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
overall help with vanity mirrors and lighting - I can not seem to get this part of my bathroom finished. I am down to mirrors, lighting, hardware. Everyone said don’t purchase lights till ... Read More
    20 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
Do these two light styles work together? - I have the island pendants installed already. I was waiting on the table light because I needed to see if the table I already had would fit ... Read More
    43 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
Help with style of island pendants and dining light - The island pendants are installed and I waited to decide on a dining light. We renovated the house and I had the table, but needed to make s... Read More
    11 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
Vanity mirror and lighting finish - It the last decision to be made and I know it’s not that big of an issue, but everything has come together so beautifully and I don’t want t... Read More
2 Likes    24 Comments
Sandra Grimsley started a discussion
exterior lighting and door hardware - I know the exterior door hardware and lighting don’t have to match. My shutters will be black and I was planning on using a black handle set... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...