10 Posts
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
Colored exposed ducting - was it painted onsite or purchased finished? - We are having difficulty finding a supplier for colored exposed ducting (prefer the insulated) in California. I'm curious to know what suppl... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
Colored ducting - Was it painted or purchased prefinished? - We are having difficulty finding a supplier for colored exposed ducting (prefer the insulated) in California. I'm curious to know what suppl... Read More
    1 Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
Where did you find the finished ducts or did you paint them custom? - We are having difficulty locating a company that does prefinished colored insulated ducting in California. I notice that the exposed duct in... Read More
    1 Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
    Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
What sink is this? - I am absolutely copying your installation. I think the workbench is brilliant! And already powdercoated, so no need for a countertop. I was ... Read More
    Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
Where did the sink come from? - Is it the Kohler model or a different one? Also curious as to the dimensions of this particular vessel. We're doing a bathroom with a near i... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
What is the plant to the right of the papyrus? - One of your veteran interns designed our yard in SLO. We have one spot with pots in front of papyrus with asparagus ferns at the ground leve... Read More
    1 Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
Where's the kid table from? - Custom design? If so, who built it? If it was purchased already made, can you tell me where? Many thanks in advance...
    Comment
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Sarah Flickinger started a discussion
Length of functional wall - How long is the wall that the oven/fridge/sink are on?
    Comment