23 Posts
saraheesmith started a discussion
Designing a Room - I recently posted about decorating my toddlers room but the post feels like it got a bit off track so I’m starting over and trying to be mor... Read More
    21 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Toddler Bedroom Decor Help - I need some help pulling this toddler boys room together. First picture is what I thought would work but didn't, 2nd/3rd are another view an... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Living Room Furniture Help - I need help with this room. I’d like to replace the chairs and curtains, add art work above the couch, end tables, and some faux plants. But... Read More
1 Like    25 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Which wall to place bed in master bedroom? - When we were in early planning stages, some people here suggested placing our bed on the long wall (15’6”) (1st option below) so the person ... Read More
    13 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Shower Head Placement Question - Update: I think at this point I’m good with the layout but really trying to determine shower head placement which will impact having the ha... Read More
    36 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Plank Sizes for Coretec LVP - We are trying to decide between two Coretec colors: Cairo Oak and Calypso Oak for our entire house. We are adding 500 sq ft and redoing our ... Read More
    2 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Will this work? PAX Ikea Walk In Closet Design - Has anyone designed a new build WIC around the dimensions of the PAX ikea system? Currently I have a 6’2” wide by 6’9.5” deep WIC in an addi... Read More
    4 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Vanity Mirror Placement Poll - Which do you like best? Here is the bathroom layout. Vanity is across from WIC. Vote Now
    26 Comments    37 Votes
saraheesmith started a discussion
Green Kitchen, Living room/Sofa color Problem? - Hi All, We've finally nailed down a layout for our kitchen remodel and home addition. The kitchen will be open to the dining room and living... Read More
    9 Comments
saraheesmith started a discussion
Kitchen Layout Help - EDIT: Updated with a new plan thanks to @cpartist! Any input is greatly appreciated! Hello! We’ve been working on reno/addition plans... Read More
    50 Comments
Show More Events...